If you are craving deeper relaxation, better sleep or stress, pain and tension relief, our acupressure mat is for you. Leveraging the traditional principles of acupressure, the WTHN acupressure mat and pillow have gentle stimulators that activate points across the body to foster deep relaxation. Made with linen and filled with coconut fiber for your most luxurious acupressure session yet.
The WTHN Acupressure Mat Set includes:
- Coconut Fiber and Linen Acupressure Mat - Pad Dimensions 16" x 9" x 9"
- Memory Foam and Linen Acupressure Pillow
- On-the-go Linen Carrying Case for Acupressure pillow and mat
- How-To Guide
- Use once weekly or daily for about 20-30 minutes per session for best results.
- Place the mat on a flat, solid surface. Slowly sit and then lie down fully on the mat.
- If you choose to use the acupressure pillow, first lie down on a flat surface, or find a tall chair or couch to sit on. After placing your neck on the pillow, adjust it carefully until you feel comfortable.
Feelings of Restlessness or Stress
- Use the mat similarly to the way you would for back pain. Once positioned, you can close your eyes to focus on your breathing. Breathe in deeply, exhale, and either enjoy the silence, play soft music, or use a guided meditation to help your mind and body relax.
- For an energy boost, lie on your mat and set a timer for no more than 20 to 25 minutes. These shorter spurts are incredibly energizing, and the less time spent on the mat, the more rejuvenated you'll feel in the long run.
- If deep sleep is what you're craving, be sure to stay on the mat for longer than 20 minutes. Being mindful of how your body reacts, you can stay on the mat a bit longer, until it starts to induce those desired sleepy feelings.
Reference our WTHN Acupressure Mat How-To Guide to learn all the different positions that will help you maximize benefits from the Acupressure Mat Set.