Beaded Leather Cuffs come in three sizes, dozens of styles, and endless mix-and-match possibilities!
Each Swahili Coast Beaded Leather Cuff is ethically handmade by the fairly-paid, empowered artisans of the Swahili Coast Cooperative. They are crafted from natural, free-range Tanzanian leather that is sourced locally to our cooperative. Our talented partner artisans stitch high-quality beads onto the cuffs using a monofilament line that is similar to fishing line.
- Completely handmade, hand-beaded, and hand-pieced
- Backed in suede for comfort and durability
- Natural, free-range Tanzanian leather
- Small measures 1/2 inch / Medium measures 1 inch / Large measures 1 1/2 inches
- Once you have bent your cuff into a circle, please do not try to flatten it out again
Swahili Coast Designs prioritize POWER over PITY by partnering with artisans from Tanzania to create beautiful handcrafted one-of-a-kind pieces.
A message from Swahili Coast:
Our partner artisans are talented, incredibly capable community-leaders. We believe that is something to be celebrated through...
We develop opportunities for women in East Africa with fair wages and stable employment. We believe in power over pity.
We strive to show the world that business can be done better by collaborating cross-culturally with respect.
Whether you’re a conscious consumer or the beach is your second home – we want you to be a part of our journey.