The Cool Tool is designed to cool, soothe and help stimulate blood circulation to ease inflammation, irritation and puffiness. Now with an updated base for more effective glide and results!
Enhance any skincare routine to tighten pores and diminish the appearance of fine lines utilizing a proprietary solid alloy technology that offers a cooling effect for up to 30 minutes. This tool may be safely used anywhere on the face, neck or body and on most skin types, alone or in conjunction with targeted serums and products to pamper the skin.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
The Cool Tool may be used as often as desired on the face, neck or body and on most skin types.
- Place the tool in the refrigerator for one hour or longer for maximum cooling effect. Use on skin for up to 30 minutes.
- Once cold, use the tool alone or with a serum. Apply gentle pressure and with a smooth gliding motion start at the “11” between the eyes, across the forehead and temples, around the under-eye area, outward from nose, around mouth and across smile lines, down cheeks and downward on the neck for 3-5 minutes to boost lymphatic drainage.
- Safely sanitize with alcohol or soap and water after use. Can be stored in the refrigerator. Do not place it in the freezer.
WHEN TO USE
- The constriction effect of the Cool Skin Tool offers an efficient way to apply serum to create a more even-tone to the skin.
- Used at the end of a skincare routine aids in lymphatic drainage much like a fingertip massage.
- To help soothe any itching and pain from an irritated breakout, gently glide the Cool Skin Tool over the irritated area.
- Gently glide the Cool Skin Tool around the under-eye area to bring relief and help shrink inflammation due to tired and puffy eyes.
- Try the Cool Skin Tool post waxing, threading or shaving to soothe and reduce redness.
- To help ease tension, gently glide the temples, neck and décolletage.